Key Estimator™ Spreadsheet
The KeyEstimator spreadsheet (MS Excel) allows the user to quickly estimate the square feet of wall and caps, soil reinforcement, draining fill, reinforced fill and base leveling pad material that you would need to build a wall.
To receive your copy of the KeyEstimator Tool, click here to be connected to a form where you can request access.
NOTE: The KeyEstimator Tool from Keystone is not intended to perform engineering design or analysis functions as those tasks are beyond the scope of a simple spreadsheet. Please refer to the Keystone Design Manual and KeyWallPRO Design Software for the more rigorous considerations of retaining wall design. The responsibility for good engineering judgment, architectural considerations, and construction experience is the responsibility of professionals specializing in such work. Keystone accepts no responsibility for the improper use of this spreadsheet.
KeyWallPRO® Design Software
KeyWallPRO is a new wall design software that combines the features of KeyWall® and KeyDraw software previously offered by Keystone with additional features and capabilities in a new system design.The KeyWallPRO Design Software allows the user to design or analyze gravity wall and soil reinforced wall sections for all Keystone structural units and most common soil reinforcement materials. KeyWallPRO provides a number of different design methods from ASD/FS to LRFD for the designer to consider. The current version includes:
- 2010 and 2015 AASHTO LRFD design methodology
- NCMA 3rd Edition and Rankine design methodologies
- Australia AS 4678
KeyWallPRO is provided for a small charge to parties interested in the design and construction of Keystone retaining wall structures to offset the cost of automating the registration and program update systems.
After purchase is complete, the order number issued will become the registration code for the program to validate current registration. This will allow the installation of KeyWallPRO on up to two computers.
Note: You will be rerouted back to this page after purchase to download the KeyWallPRO software.
KeyWallPRO design software operates in a trial mode for one week. During this time period, printing, exporting files, and saving will be disabled. Product purchase and registration is required to allow full program function. Once KeyWallPRO is purchased, the order number becomes the registration code for the program to validate current registration.
Note: Download includes an .exe format which may cause issues with virus scan systems.
KeyWallPRO Quick Start Guides
KeyWallPRO design software is quite flexible and powerful thus there is some complexity that some users may find confusing at first. The Quick Start guides are intended to quickly walk through some topics and examples.
- Click here to download the File Management and Saving Guide
- Click here to download the Importing and Updated Data Files Guide
- Click here to download the Simple Wall Design - Full Wall Analysis Guide
- Click here to download the Simple Wall Design - Section Analysis Guide
KeyWallPRO Data Files
KeyWall PRO design software is set up in a base configuration for Keystone units and geogrid reinforcement commonly available in the United States.
- Click here to download the most current Keystone Base Pinned + Lip Lug Unit data file (5/27/21)
- Click here to download the most current Keystone Pinned Unit data file (5/27/21)
- Click here to download the most current Keystone Lip-Lug Unit data file (5/27/21)
- Click here to download the most current Keystone DOT data file (5/27/21) Contact Keystone for questions on states not included.
- Click here to download the most current Keystone BroadStone unit data file (5/27/21)
- Click here to download the most current Keystone Caesar and Brutus data file (5/27/21)
- Click here to download the most current Keystone International Metric data file (8/06/21)